Music Player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Paying Crop Fee

Apparently some of you ladies are having a hard time with the blog, especially if you use Internet Explorer as your browser! I use Google Chrome because it is a much FASTER browser so it never occurred to me to check to make sure that this blog was loading correctly in IE!! 


I have added the button here in this post to make it easier for you to pay for the crop fee if you have not done so already!!  





Stay tuned to the blog for updates this week as I will be adding a bio on the store that is going to be present at the crop. 


Seats are filling up fast as the registrations have been coming in all weekend faster then I can log them into the spreadsheet ; }


Still have room for another class or two and can always use more vendors! 

1 comment:

  1. This is gonna be one fab event.. I am so honored and proud to be taking part.. thanks Denita.. I can't wait to show Ippity stamps to all of you!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment so that we know you stopped by ; }