Music Player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, June 7, 2010

*SUCCESS* *SUCCESS* *SUCCESS*

Well ladies, I am still spinning from this weekend as you can all imagine. I know that I am starting to sound a bit like a broken record but I have to say thank you once again to each and every one of you. If it were not for you, my dream would not have become a reality!

Most of you have probably already heard that the next two “Cause for the PAWS” events have been scheduled.

I have made the executive decision to keep the number of registrants to 50 therefore the idea of having 2 crops a year was born.

The dates are . . .
January 7th, 8th & 9th 2011
November 4th, 5th & 6th 2011

Both will be held at the Kenilworth Lodge again. All the details will be sent out, but for now there are a lot of details to be handled to wrap up our first event.

Stay posted as I promised, I will be posting a complete detailed accounting of all monies and also a video of us presenting Lost Angels Animal Rescue with a check.

You will also be receiving a receipt.

Have a *GREAT* week ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment so that we know you stopped by ; }