Well ladies, only 4 more days and we will be scrapping till our hearts are content!! Unlimited scrapping (you can scrap all night long should you desire) Are you excited?? I know you are because so many of you have said so.
Some things you might want to put on your packing list . . .
1. Dress in layers. Sweater or jacket as this room tends to run chilly in my opinion. I personally will bring my little space heater as well because the temperature is supposed to drop again and be in the 40’s this weekend. *PLEASE* note this hotel is over 90 years old and the ball room is very large so it is very hard to regulate the temperature. Best to just come prepared.
2. Fan, if you happen to fall on the other side of the thermostat.
4. Extension cord and or power strip (please mark with your name)
5. Cushion or pillow for your tush.
6. **Insulated drinking cup with a lid that does not drip**
7. Address labels for the back of the raffle tickets (eliminates writers cramp).
8. **CASH** to purchase raffle tickets.
9. Snacks … we have very large variety of snacks that will be available for you throughout the weekend including fruit, however if there is something you NEED or desire by all means bring it.
As you know, all of the funds raised this weekend are for ANIMAL RESCUE with rescue and medical care being at an all time high. Whatever amount we raise this weekend will help them immensely!
There will be an Expression Cricut for you to use, you will just need to bring your own mat and cartridges.