Music Player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Animals Matter to Simon Cowell!

Simon Cowell has pledged support for the World Society for the Protection of Animals (WSPA) and its campaign to get international recognition of animal welfare.
WSPA is hoping people around the world will follow Simon’s lead and tell their governments why animals matter to them.
Support for Animal Welfare Growing Fast

Cowell - who has achieved fame with the American Idol and Got Talent franchises, as well as the X Factor - has turned his attention to his lifelong love of animals and has chosen to lend his weight to the campaign.
Cowell explains: "The World Society for Protection of Animals struck a chord with me, as it’s a global charity that recognizes the needs of animals around the world. When I was growing up, we had pets, and I was taught early on that you have to respect animals. I don’t have pets now, simply because I travel too much to take on the responsibility. But owning pets has had an immensely positive impact on my life and I think animals deserve our protection."
Pause music player at the top of this page prior to watching Simon's video below:

Thank you Simon Cowell from the bottom of all of our hearts!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment so that we know you stopped by ; }