Music Player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Updates and "Believing in Miracles" . . .


A quick update to inform you all on the latest happenings for the crop in June.

Donations, we have had some fabulous items donated so far! It obviously is impossible for me to post pictures of every single item but keep checking in as I try to periodically post one here and there. Please keep in mind that if you have ANYTHING (scrap related or not) to donate, we will graciously accept it!! I will be in Tampa on Friday April 2nd picking up items donated from numerous people whom have rallied together through "Lost Angels"  and would be more then happy to come to you as well ; }

Class information is starting to come in. There is going to be 5-6 classes offered and  once I receive them all I will post pictures along with descriptions. You can then contact me to sign up.....

Meals . . .
All meals are going to be catered in by a professional caterer! As the event gets closer I will post the menu's so you can plan accordingly. If you have any special diet needs, please contact me right away!!

Now for our regular informational commercial......
Be sure to pause the music player ; }

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment so that we know you stopped by ; }